As a Passenger Service Advisor you will be responsible for a professional, courtesy onward travel service and information to all arriving passengers at Heathrow. Dealing with passengers queries and providing the essential services are the key element of this role. Being the face of the company a high level of customer service is required at all times.Requirements of the Passenger Service Advisor:
- Experience in customer service.
- Computer literate, confident with programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Strong understanding of the English language, Grade A-C at GCSE or equivalent.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work to under pressure.
- Able to follow and work on operational procedures as well as maintain consistent service standards.
- Proactive, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- You will be required to work at least 5 days per week, Monday to Sunday inclusive. The actual times and days you in which you are required to work each day and each week may vary, in accordance with the rota system that is in operation.
- Shifts operate between the hours of 6am and 12am.
- You will be required to work at least 40 hours per week.
- Flexibility is required for shift times and days worked.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Passenger Service Advisor then please apply now!